Monday, March 15, 2010

Family reunion 2009

Hi everyone, Bob (Bobby) Kinder here. I finally pulled my head out of you-no-where and figured out how to use this site, with the help of Danny and Jill. I am getting some of the pics from last year's family reunion together and will be putting them on this site for all to see. As of right now, we are looking at doing the next reunion around June of 2011. This one will be in Utah, probably down near Bryce Canyon area. Anyone who wants to help with the coordination of it, please let me know. Our family has grown by leaps and bounds since the last time most of us got together. There have been marriages and child births galore. Unfortunately we have also lost many loved ones. Family reunions are a great way to get together and see what is up with everyone. There were many valid reasons for people not making the 2009 reunion, and also some excuses. I am sure all wil agree that we don't want anyone feeling obligated to attend any events, it's jsut that family should stick together no matter what. So I hope that next year the turn-out is much more than 19 people. The best i can say is put your pride aside and any issues you may have with other family members and come and have a great time. I will almost bet on it that the weather will be so much better than it was last year. You can get in touch with me here or @ bob_kinder@msn.com. I welcome all emails, comments and advice.

1 comment:

  1. hi i am ruben kinder waynes sun and i want to have the hole entire family to have a reunin at lamar kinders house in heber

    ReplyDelete